insatiable ‣‣‣ like usually

the morning coffee is
the flavor of love
‣‣‣
sentiments are whispers
inked in happiness
‣‣‣
a beam of the sun is
the ingenious smile
‣‣‣
the «guilty» one is
«guilty» as I am
‣‣‣
we're both exorcized
with insatiable kisses
‣‣‣
kisses & hugs, like usually,
dreamt and stolen
‣‣‣
there's no modesty
but a trenchant manner
‣‣‣
mannerly toyed
in our desires tendency
‣‣‣
each sipped savor is
translated in thrill's jargon
‣‣‣
the morning coffee has
always, the flavor of love

un p'tit je ne sais quoi 🕮🎕 bohème 🕮🎕


Apply your makeup cautiously, my love, —
don't hide your gorgeous eyes.
It's time for you to fly, and
to ignore me‧‧‧
‣‣‣like usually... [x2]

Put on you something explosively, my love,
but don't hide your superb soul.
I want to see how you fly and
how you ignore me‧‧‧
‣‣‣like usually [x2]

And I will let you run
but I'll not hide you anymore...

Dance crazily, my love...
don't hide your beautiful shapes.
I want to see how you fly and how
you ignore everyone... [everyone...]

And easier with the wine, my love,
you began flambéing yourself...
and if you'll get gaffed and slippery,
you'll not be able to ignore... the lust.

And I will let you run
but I'll not hide you anymore...

And both, we're two stranger
lost into the night
hidden amid the lights
wandering... [x2]
And let me lead you home...
oh, let me, please...
Today I wanna fly and
to ignore myself‧‧‧
‣‣‣like usually

translation‧‧‧ ©ᵏᴼᵏᴼ ↭ chic… à ma façon

Appliquer ton maquillage avec prudence, mon amour
ne cache pas tes yeux magnifiques.
Il est temps pour toi de voler, et m'ignores
comme d'habitude... [x2]

Mettre quelque chose en toi d'explosif, mon amour,
mais ne cachez pas ton âme superbe.
Je veux voir comment tu voles et
comment tu m'ignores
comme d'habitude... [x2]

Et je te laisserai courir
mais je ne te cacherai pas plus. 

Danse follement, mon amour...
ne cache pas tes belles formes.
Je veux voir comment tu voles et comment
tu ignores tout le monde... [tout le monde]

Et ralentis avec le vin, mon amour,
t'as commencé à te flamber...
et si t'es gaffé et glissement,
tu ne peux pas ignorer... la convoitise. 

Et je te laisserai courir
mais je ne te cacherai pas plus.

Et nous sommes deux étrangers
perdu dans la nuit
caché au milieu des lumières
errant... [x2]
Et laisse-moi te conduire chez toi...
oh, laisse-moi, s'il te plaît...
Aujourd'hui, je veux voler et m'ignorer 
comme d'habitude... [‣‣‣like usually]

Explore Popular Posts From This Blog

clair de lune

meet me

was it not

another story

sunsetter

salut

in this place

in the waiting line

always

In my sky, at twilight