silence...here we go

It's wrong to say, «often», when in fact
you're coloring your words, constantly,
in the hue of my dreams, provoking me
to paint even the sounds full of passion
and the silence of each hidden thought.

Moments are flying with terms gathered
in any instrument that breathes through
the tones of my soul, enough to lay them
on the velvety soul of yours, manifested
every day in the chromatic of our galaxy.

Without you and me, here we go, further,
collecting any effect, proposed at the level
of art with the opportunity for pigmenting
all our senses, using the subtle tint of love,
[red] – the loyal‧taboo, [blue] – as we are.

Explore Popular Posts From This Blog

time capsule

a little bit

Internet

connection with you

her

i call you

stronger now in broken places

hard-rock-lover

Sparks

my coo-ca-choo