bizarre... i don't know what it is… but i love it

un p’tit je ne sais quoi ‧ BlogLogo 📸 myDigiArt

Bizarre how the artists hypnotize me
with their own voice and instruments.
Bizarre, 'cause while they coddle their own devices,
they take care to beautify me, painting me tunefully
with their music, using the magic powers of notes
and words, while simultaneously, they tell
their own ravishing story, inspiring me to create, —
📃 © un p’tit je ne sais quoi ✒️
Bizarre, because the music, like any art,
affects the way you feel, or I feel.
Bizarre, because creates and induces certain emotions.
Bizarre, because no matter what I'm doing,
or you're doing, we're gonna make time
to take a look at everything that makes you
or makes me happy, while music
will amplify tastes, colors, compositions, and shapes.
Bizarre, because the music is the diacritic mark
for everything in anything, and because
depends on music for the way my story
or your story is gonna sound
ToDaY‣‣‣ toDreamAboutYou‧‧‧ (me‧‧‧؟?)
I don't know what it is but I love it…
🪄🖊️💫 
ᵏᴼᵏᴼ © KᵉᵉᵖOⁿKᵉᵉᵖⁱⁿᵍOⁿ
ᴴᵘᵍ 🫦poetic...😉

Explore Popular Posts From This Blog

time capsule

a little bit

Internet

connection with you

her

i call you

stronger now in broken places

hard-rock-lover

Sparks

my coo-ca-choo