as sweet as a sin...

I'm as sweet as a sin in your eyes,
when you hold the fasting of me
demurely in your soul and mind
loving me till God and
looking humbled for the light
to find a smell of the saint of myrrh.

I'm as sweet as a sin
in your eyes, then,
when you're waiting for dispensation,
that dispensation for love
without knowing if it'll come
this sweetness of godly thought
with the smell of books and innocence.

I'm as sweet as a sin, and you…
you gotta be a chocolate Jesus
looking in the sinner inside you
knowing that it is not a miraculous icon
or healing source that could
heals you of me...

me............................as sweet as a sin…

un p'tit je ne sais quoi 🕮🎕 bohème 🕮🎕

Explore Popular Posts From This Blog

time capsule

a little bit

Internet

connection with you

her

i call you

stronger now in broken places

hard-rock-lover

Sparks

my coo-ca-choo