I've Got (You've got) a Rock 'n' Roll Heart

Characterize yourself concisely, — (could you?). Also, please pay attention to those that are asking about it, after all, nobody’s a thing that can be reduced and described in a few words or a brief narration without any remembrance. Even the movement itself through this universe can’t be summed up in a few phrases.

And yet, for remaining in this atmosphere, and supposing that you really want to know a little bit about me, I invite you to sit comfortably there where you are. Savor whatever makes you feel good till you’ll familiarize yourself with me. (Cool😉).

Now, let’s move further.
I’m a lover of words who express and identify herself crayoning poetic thoughts and romantic ideas wrapped creatively into chicly belles letters. Every day is a new chapter in an assisting story after having been assisted in my DNA’s aggregate for generations. (It’ll continue still, for sure). (I passed it on). (🧬)

Additionally, — I’ve planned on earning money by spreading my work, doing collaborations, and receiving donations because despite that, I’m human just like you, with plenty of needs… (is that a fair-play answer…?). (Ok🌞).
You’ll find my works signed under the nom de plumes, • (CocoDeepBlue), • (CocoEssences), • (PoeticEssences), all stirred gently in that everything of Un P’tit Je Ne Sais Quoi kind, inspired by the mood that the music I listen to it is given to me.

This brought me the satisfaction to be published in a couple of the anthology books. (shhh🤫, soon I’ll publish my own), till then close your eyes and throw me a smile, please. (😍 Perfect).

From now, I urge you to plunge into my sportive doctrines, sweetened with the magic spell of a song, so able to expose a few shards of visions, cocooned in a bohemian story.

Enjoy yourself.
I’ve Got (You’ve got) a Rock ’n’ Roll Heart.

un p'tit je ne sais quoi 🕮🎕 bohème 🕮🎕

Explore Popular Posts From This Blog

time capsule

a little bit

Internet

connection with you

her

i call you

stronger now in broken places

hard-rock-lover

Sparks

my coo-ca-choo