invincible

I scream with all my lungs
and with all my other lives
related to everything I am
as a mom, woman, and wife,
daughter, sister, and relative,
colleague, teammate, friend,
wanted, imposed, and loved;
in invincible dreams entitled
Healer, Fighter, Lover, or Hero
and not a stork kind, seeped,
created, or based in mysticism
and not on scientific visions, -
Stay Home! Home is our Weapon!
Make yourself Unseen like
that thing unseen, the COVID-19
which plucked our life.


❝ Whoever says Superstition says Credulity. Whoever says Credulity says Manipulation, and whoever says Manipulation says Calamity. It is the scourge of humanity that made more crimes than all the epidemic plague of mass together.❞ Fred Vargas

Explore Popular Posts From This Blog

clair de lune

meet me

was it not

another story

sunsetter

salut

in this place

in the waiting line

always

In my sky, at twilight