run it up

I've run it up with all my feelings for you
with all of my passionate fantasies
with all of my nocturne's desires
with all of my madly lusts and with
anything I did with you in my mind

I dreamed through words' existence
and suffocating throbs of my chest
just to catch you... then to have you
not to forgive you but to punish you
in that hell in which you've boiled me

Like the deity of love, I possess you, venging
with my amazone érogène avid v*cious,
sizzling, exactly as you made me wait for you,
letting my dreams never stay down
but to call you in the realm of a truth
from where alone you and I don't wanna go

Comments

Explore Popular Posts From This Blog

clair de lune

meet me

was it not

how how

questions and answers

on you… i love you

another story

sunsetter

salut

crystal castle