caught out in the rain

I don't know what you think about me, but I say
with my hand on my fountain that I'm a river.
So please, beautifully, come to my riparian valley.

Wash your eyes in my water, so you can see me
and to see yourself how handsome you are with
your timid reflection mirrored inside my stream.

Look at me and let me those drops that know
how to dance an impeccable waltz with the time,
one that reinvents your face in my liquid mirror.

For being a river, I ask you to seat on my stones
and to listen to about how and who sings to you.

Walk with your dry soles in my water, as everyone
to believe me, when I'm talking about how perfect
is your silhouette but ignores me, cos I don't know
if I really want you to swim in me, for I'm so afraid.

I'm too afraid I'll stop myself from my own course.
So better you taste my water, so I can flow, gently,
in your body, upstream and downstream, shaking
in you, and, with your will, me to become your font.

I don't know what you think about me, but I say
with my hand on your fountain, that I am a river.
So please be nice. If you think of leaving me, it's ok.
Do it. You're already caught out in the rain with me.

Explore Popular Posts From This Blog

back for more

salut

if I'm not asking too much…

she likes to hide

how how

bad episode

as sweet as a sin...

questions and answers

on you… i love you