you...

do not ask me what i want if i want, 
but better act, you to make me want 
what you want, as if it's me, the one 
that wants what in fact you wanted, 
like me to want to dare to say, - you

un p'tit je ne sais quoi 🕮🎕 bohème 🕮🎕


Lily Juniper │ You

This casual love just isn't enough
and every touch just feels like a rush.
So I rely on sleep, it's all I can do,
'cause when I close my eyes, it's only you.

So tell me your hopes and tell me your dreams
and don't act like they don't matter to me.
I wish for a day when there's more I can do
'cause secretly all I need is you.

Tell me that you need me, won't you please?
Tell me that you want me so badly.
Tell me that it's not all in my head.
Tell me all the things you never said.

Tell me, just tell me.
Tell me.
 

Lily Juniper ♪ 

Explore Popular Posts From This Blog

clair de lune

was it not

how how

bad episode

as sweet as a sin...

caught out in the rain

questions and answers

on you… i love you

back for more

sunsetter