big love

today, like a climbing shrub,
a big love bloomed out of me
to perfume and to color life

(mine, yours, and others')

I have to admit, I'm beautiful
just as much as I must be
and brilliant, too, naturally

I turn you on, I turn on others,
as I'm turned on by you and
by some as much as matters

I transpire discreetness,
enough to be felt
and to not be disgusted

I lie, but my lies are like
a shadow you're seeking for
in the torrid summers

the truth of my truths is like
the winter's sun, —
shiny and prickly… at once

I'm very skillful at some,
but unskillful at others…
as my fame and failures

evil stuff has huge terror
of my defy, which operates as
antidote tool against 'em

I have wishes, expectations but
I don't expect 'em to be fulfilled;
that gets me rid of mistakes

you might be uninterested in me
but as I said, out of me blooms
effects just for others or some

if my story vandalized your time
by reading it for nothing, (reflect),
episodic, you do similar with all

Comments

Explore Popular Posts From This Blog

bad episode

if I'm not asking too much…

she likes to hide

was it not

if you'd gonna disappear

do not disturb

back to you

back for more

if loving you is a crime, (i'll always be guilty)

another story