i call you

📸 digital-art created by (me), © coco 💜🪻😉

 ugh, you, – my incubus lover,
i'm surrounded by ugly souls

through their veins flows pus,
unfurling up a mephitic smell

their gazes suppurate dislike
while their smiles are putrid

thank god, my flower garden
reveals perfume and colors

and birds disperse their music,
and your imps chase 'em away


ugh, you, the word of my word,
sing to me... sing to my desires

embrace, embrace my dreams,
dreams credible and incredible

travel, travel in all my missives
chronicled to you by my future

there, joviality bears my name,
i'm the one who fulfills wishes

there, the light of each shadow
stimulates the shadow of light


 ugh, you, – my incubus lover,
word of my word, – i call you



you're hot, and the sand is burning under your heels
encrusted with bitter clams, encased in emerald

your shadow dressed in salt and burning like incense,
it caresses my chest and puts the warm hell inside

laughing, you were calling me, in the water to roll on the rafts,
so i brought you waves to sing to you in your ears

around us have been gathered little mermaids to help us
to fill our simple eyes with the lights and antique gold [x2]

i tasted from your breast even the hunger,
but i got over, making me thirsty

i drank pearls from you till my neck got leafed,
and i stripped you of the algae, letting the wine get drunk
with the whiteness of your skin and your happy laugh

look, white foams of steam are gazing at us, lurking from the water,
i wanna wrap you in snugs, i want together get cemented in rocks

i want to sink inside you and turn myself into the sea,
in a bottomless sea with nothing else but deep black eyes [x2]

you are hot, — burn like a pagan you are, burn inside me alike,
burn up as no fire or curse has ever burned in the world

two boats floating hand in hand in a last drift and
an old customs house where, as i call to god, i call you [x2]

as i call to god... i call you...

translation‧‧‧ ©ᵏᴼᵏᴼ ↭ un p'tit je ne sais quoi ‧ chic… à ma façon

Comments

Explore Popular Posts From This Blog

time capsule

a little bit

Internet

connection with you

her

stronger now in broken places

hard-rock-lover

Sparks

my coo-ca-choo