Internet

© coco 📜🪶myDigiArt 👩‍🎨

In the earthly bit of the day,
I dress up in the sky's scent.

The sun's rays, like beads,
adorn my neck.

The accessories of my ears
are grounds internet's playlist.

On my lips, velvety and soft,
reflect the smile's tint.

Listening to my thoughts,
the wind creates my hairstyle.

The sea is my mirror while
my eyes hum time's beauty.

Out of nowhere, playfully,
a thought climbs in my mind.

I salute the life's mood
and continue our chit-chat.

Maybe an eye of my soul cries,
but surely, the other smiles.

If I feel confused I'll be fixed.
Nothing happens randomly.

Life is stuffed with anything...
I breathe it. It breathes me.

Comments

Explore Popular Posts From This Blog

time capsule

a little bit

connection with you

her

i call you

stronger now in broken places

hard-rock-lover

Sparks

my coo-ca-choo