the sinner

because beyond my eyes there is the sky
with the stars in your eyes;
because at confession, my soul hasn't kept
the mystery of the poetry that you are;
because you know to read among the rows,
among the seasons, among all the points
and all the unspoken commas;
because towards me, you were written
like a novel of amorous fiction;
because you met me all the way like that love
at the corner of the street, thinking that I am
to everyone when I was just your poetry
and not of someone else;
because I lived you as two lives in another life
sharing all kinds of emotions that some never heard;
because my confessions became yours
having the spell above of the sinner and
the culpability offered clearly, through the eyes
and eyelashes of the fragile balance of chemistry
and of everything that could be kissed;
because I've been searching for you so much
and by a sublime chance, I've found myself;
because your prayer to your God was with me,
and all my thoughts returned again to you,
I'm not____ guilty_____ open the door____
I need you____ need your love... so bad

Comments

Explore Popular Posts From This Blog

time capsule

internet

a little bit

her

stronger now in broken places

hard-rock-lover

sparks

here I am

my coo-ca-choo

bad for you baby