dinner

the woman in me isn't arrayed;
looks for you, not as you think;
at whatever hour, she's assisted
by a tonic, [coffee or something]

the woman in me, — smilingly,
adores to make dinner plans;
it's one of the benefits of being
an absolute fantasist capable
to sneak you where she longs

the woman in me... seductively,
will not try to tempt you, giving
booze, food, love, and so on; yet
you'll wish imprisoning yourself
in her life, in her dreams, into all

the woman in me... is cleverly sly,
is cynical happy, is hurting no one;
beware what you wish or ask for;
hating to love her isn't an option;
the woman in me might not joke

the woman in me is felt, isn't seen,
it looks for you, not as you think;
yet, at whatever hour, she's assisted
by a tonic, [coffee or something]

Comments

Explore Popular Posts From This Blog

back for more

salut

if I'm not asking too much…

she likes to hide

how how

bad episode

as sweet as a sin...

caught out in the rain

questions and answers

on you… i love you