heartquake

...an unmistakable scent
is breathing my thought
right from the first sing
of a flamboyant rooster;
🫧
it is autumn's copper win-o
in an aired fruity honey tint
winded in smoky pastrami,
lurking slyly at my window;
🫧
gifted by a heartquake,
my eyes got wide open
and my mouth salivated
in childhood memories;
🫧
instantly seduced, i'm urged
to take a walk to the fair,
to savor the season's treats
and do a new, indelible day;
🫧
inviting, life plays with me,
feeding myself with p'tit joys
to chase away daily issues
into nowhere, into no mean;

un p'tit je ne sais quoi 🕮🎕 bohème 🕮🎕

Comments

Explore Popular Posts From This Blog

bad episode

was it not

the one who loves you the most

i'll come running

how how

if you'd gonna disappear

do not disturb

back to you

another story

big love