woman

i placed on my lips
the hate color
°.○
on my skin, i placed
the putrefy scent
°.○
i opted not to talk
but to curse, and
°.○
i exposed myself
in most nasty stand

‧‧‧

i ate garlic, beans
cabbage and raisin
°.○
my breath didn't smell
of the tonic and mint
∙.○
i farted and laughed
offensively naughty
°.○
i tried everything
just to spread repel

‧‧‧

and the love didn't run,
but quite the reverse
°.○
has been happy to live
in my evilly evilness
°.○
it enjoyed finding i am
in bigger shit than it was
°.○
...conquered when it saw
i'm not flawless at all

‧‧‧

so what you and i already know,
at love's ears, the woman in me
murmured some famous quotes

‧‧‧

“love me at my worst cos
at my best, everybody can”

un p'tit je ne sais quoi 🕮🎕 bohème 🕮🎕


“Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink.
But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love.
If you must steal, steal kisses.
If you must cheat, cheat death.
And if you must drink, drink in the moments
that take your breath away.” — (W.Smith)‽؟(Irish's)

Comments

Explore Popular Posts From This Blog

bad episode

was it not

the one who loves you the most

i'll come running

how how

if you'd gonna disappear

do not disturb

back to you

another story

big love