wrapped in your arms for christmas

My time has its residence
in the universe of love.

The access is assembled
with the delight's materials.

The domicile is hospitable,
built in the joy's mannerism.

The scent has something
of the first stage of winter.

On the list of its invitees,
age is ageless. Just energy.

Dialect of the present tense,
it is its only way of talking.

Wishes are fulfilled as are felt
their vibes, (confident or not).

My time, inexhaustible, is now.
My facts will talk about it, later.

If I'll be wrapped in your arms
for Christmas, time knows.

Noel Avec Toi is already prepared.
My sharing traveled in your time.

Un P'tit Je Ne Sais Quoi 🗢 Bohéme 🎕

Comments

Explore Popular Posts From This Blog

bad episode

was it not

the one who loves you the most

i'll come running

how how

if you'd gonna disappear

do not disturb

back to you

another story

big love