beautiful people

Your dream gets in my dream whenever wants.
There is no any other power able to control it.
There is no prescribed mechanism to forbid it.
The bewildering joy and the groggy happiness
are dominating both dreams. Mine and yours...


The key to explore a dream in a dream, belongs 
only to beautiful people. The rest can only hope.
But hope is perverse. And botch the appearance.
And sometimes, steps on everything, arrogantly,
aiming for having even what wasn't meant for it.


It whispered my instinct, verified by all my souls
which live in my soul and nourish my entire being.


All the souls of my soul possess their own source.
Dream has its soul. Why do you think I dream‽
Writing, too... But so has the laughing. And so on...
...the Love. Why do you think I love, and I'm loved‽
Why your dream gets in my dream as it please···‽


(giggling), (mysteriously blooming), (kissing... me)

Un P'tit Je Ne Sais Quoi 🗢 Bohéme °○◯

Comments

Explore Popular Posts From This Blog

bad episode

was it not

the one who loves you the most

i'll come running

how how

if you'd gonna disappear

do not disturb

back to you

another story

big love