Little Heartbreak Girl

maybe, (...just maybe),
(out of there...),
you are watching me
with the same interest
and affection, seraph
angel
(...at least, like that),
I allowed myself, today,
to think, to feel, to love
as the child I was, and
the woman I've become
customized
...kissed on the soul,
on noise, on silence,
on the dark, on the light,
on humidity, on febrility,
with your inches of life
touched
...by the pasts you took,
with tons of happiness
which you left 'em, to me, —
(a little heartbreak girl)
in a world that's charade
and fully
...weighed by all odds
at a fake weighing scale,
right as you liked to joke,
as you got me honed and
nestled on dreams' shelf
anchored
...embosomed, and scented,
and snoozed, and waked,
and nurtured, and tutored,
by cell structure of a DNA
where the joy is naturalness
🤍💐🔟

Comments

Explore Popular Posts From This Blog

time capsule

a little bit

Internet

connection with you

her

i call you

stronger now in broken places

hard-rock-lover

Sparks

my coo-ca-choo