midnight blues

For you didn't want to see me anymore, it's not okay.
I have to understand why… Maybe you don't wanna
see me any more sad, weeping, or complaining myself
in an equal and contagious frequency about pains
created by a headache or fake loyalty to people
that are pretending to be something they're not. Or…
You don't want to see me anymore, agonizing too easily
because of others' sufferance… See, are a lot of questions
that could be planted for finding the true answer, isn't it?
Maybe because you dream about me, you don't wanna
see me anymore in your dreams… No matter what
you're asking for, no matter what you want, the answer
is in you. In me, at this present moment, slides softly
a heartbreaking melody… brilliant and sweet and acid
at the same time. A midnight blues that could define
someone's mood. But whose could be…  [who knows…]


Explore Popular Posts From This Blog

anytime of the year

lovely

you can't run

good for me

face à face

tighten up

satisfaction guaranteed

tell me something beautiful, she said, — (∂ + m) ψ

give me a reason

Can You Keep a Secret