I'm a Champion

I feel like a child who flees to his mother, complaining of disloyalty. I'm throwing my thoughts to the hazard again for the umpteenth time. (It's my way of fighting with this demon). Well, Dear Me, it passed six months since I've had this fight with this wretch. Almost three weeks since I had the surgery. Three days since came the test results. It brought me a smile. Now it remained one more frenglishly step. One more frenglishly step to can drink from the cup of victory. After all, I am a Champion. I know I will win this fight, even if I was never prepared for this game. Someday, I don't know when I will look back and admire the force with which I pass now through the fire. One day, I'm gonna laugh at this fire which now burns, evilly. I will Win. 🏆 I Know for Sure. 🥂🍾


Explore Popular Posts From This Blog

anytime of the year

lovely

you can't run

good for me

face à face

tighten up

satisfaction guaranteed

tell me something beautiful, she said, — (∂ + m) ψ

give me a reason

Can You Keep a Secret