amour

📸 Free to use under the Unsplash License

If you try to love me
through the question mark,
you better stop; (do not).

Nor even any dot upon the «i»,
on me, do not annex.

With apostrophes,
do not express yourself
in the sight of my eyes.

Neither a dash, don't use,
nor even the round parentheses.

Hyphens, hiatus,
or small abbreviations,
the comma, or
the mark of exclamation,
or even a semicolon, if it will
seem to you on your handy,
use it without error. Instant.

Give up on making the corrections.
Forget about any suffix, prefix,
or all syllables. Also,
at thous of interjections
and numerals or anything might be.

They are the proves
that our love was written
for being played and spoken
only at plural.

The vowels, like fruits,
predicted by
the flowers of a cherry tree,
and metaphors
in discreet onomatopoeia,
will turn each sense
in epithets… or, in ellipses
inside this barbarous amour,
to ride (with me and you),
a new grammar's texture.

lyrics


Explore Popular Posts From This Blog

anytime of the year

lovely

you can't run

good for me

face à face

tighten up

satisfaction guaranteed

tell me something beautiful, she said, — (∂ + m) ψ

give me a reason

Can You Keep a Secret