breathing

Psst… Do you hear me?
Then come with that magic
as I’m coming up with a song
to not hash out the spell.

Bring with you an easel.
Love is in an arch of colors…
Let me be tinted in pigments
of its symphony.

Paint my heart in the sounds
of its beating. Make it visible.
The poppy’s crimson use it
on lips while on the eyelashes
let it be the summer twilight.

Put the appealing color
from the magician’s aura
which you are, on my breasts.
Spread it to my other symbols…

Psst… Are you still coloring
this whirlwind of feelings?
You should add even more
another deep color… Use it.

Use a little bit of the blue light
from the glitter of your eyes
to be able to recognize me
in these infinite touches of the sky
which’s breathing in my love
through the music’s silhouette.


Explore Popular Posts From This Blog

anytime of the year

lovely

you can't run

good for me

face à face

tighten up

satisfaction guaranteed

tell me something beautiful, she said, — (∂ + m) ψ

give me a reason

Can You Keep a Secret