i could be anything

Did you wake up before me to watch my nude
winding through the bed's linen and playing by itself
with soft lights and shadows, gallantly offered
by a semi-open window?

Would you like to see me opening myself in front of you,
exactly like a flower dreaming of a summer rain
while you, with your lips, make, with an extreme pleasure
circles of petals on my skin for offering to me, frissons?

Are you the bumblebee that's using its needle to get
in my open corolla, bringing butterflies to my stomach
to make my body take the shape of a harp
perfectly harmonized with the creak of the bedstead?

Could all these be just an aroma of some memories
when each murmur of mine got lifted by your spirit
to be scented and softened with many whispers of love
for fulfilling our photosynthesis?

Explain to me.
Even if seems bizarre, I don't know much about Love.

_________________________________

believe me, I love you times infinity,
I could be anythingmy Love, an innocent touch
for which you would have to lose your mind
_________________________________


Explore Popular Posts From This Blog

anytime of the year

lovely

you can't run

good for me

face à face

tighten up

satisfaction guaranteed

tell me something beautiful, she said, — (∂ + m) ψ

give me a reason

Can You Keep a Secret