yAyAyA

Can you talk without having any knowledge about the one who
supposed to listen to you passionately and conclusively?

Doesn't it feel as if your voice puts your brain in a quandary?

All you want is to read the magic of the stars. And yet, to do it,
isn't essential to gaze into the eyes of the one who's loved?

I found wondering myself, even as tempted, I imagined the lips
of this enigmatic one, who's gazing at what wants to hear, while
without getting pressured, it experiences all the songs' words.

It's a vibe as if it reads me, wanting to identify on which side
of the syllables am I sleep, and which word must be breathed...

That one is dulcifying by itself with poetic thrills, ruled at a pub,
somewhere on a roof known as the blue café, in a «yAyAyA» realm
comparable to milky-way, as if I know what it's like to be not to be.




Explore Popular Posts From This Blog

anytime of the year

lovely

you can't run

good for me

face à face

tighten up

satisfaction guaranteed

tell me something beautiful, she said, — (∂ + m) ψ

give me a reason

Can You Keep a Secret